5 Black-Owned Home Essentials
Danielle and I love discovering up and coming Black-owned brands and introducing them to the #YGBCommunity! Our list of future partners grows everyday. Check out our list of 5 Black-owned household essentials your might see in your next box!
- Pur Home's 34 oz. All-In-One Concentrate: One for all and all for one! Just dilute the concentrate with water to use on dishes, kitchen surfaces, floors, laundry, bathroom surfaces, windows, mirrors, kids toys, and more! Talk about sustainability!
- Page Eleven Paper Goods Progress Mini Desk Pad: Stay on top of your quick reminders by jotting down to-dos, important messages, grocery list and more. Page Eleven's Progress Mini Desk Pad is the perfect tool to take a few little things off your mind and onto paper!
- Sawaa's Kitchen Trash Bags: 2021 is the perfect time to elevate your garbage bags! Sawaa's 13-gallon trash bags fit are made to fit most tall waste bins. If you need a garbage bag that is strong, clean, and tough, you need Sawaa's!
- Ujamaa Lighting 60 W Bulbs: This bulb is built with longevity in mind! With a life span of up to 15,000 hours, Ujammaa's soft white light is perfect for your living room, dining room, or your nightstand! It's equivalent to an LED bulb, saving you up to 85% on your energy bill!
- Twiggy Fresh Bamboo Toothbrush: If you're still using your old, plastic toothbrush this is the perfect replacement! Twiggy Fresh's Bamboo Toothbrush is eco-friendly and super cute. It's sold as an individual brush or in packs of 2 or 4. It's soft bristles won't damage your tooth enamel and will help keep your smile bright!
If you are a Black-owned brand or know and love a Black-owned brand, feel free to share it with us! DM us on Instagram or email us at email@example.com. We love learning about what the #YGBCommunity is excited about!