This or That?
A great (and quick) way to get to know someone is to learn their preferences on controversial duos. Keep reading for some of ours!
Coffee or Tea?
- DG- Coffee. Double espresso, please!
- DT- Definitely coffee. I’m an iced coffee girl through and through.
Facetime of Text?
- DG- Call me, beep me if you want to reach me! A FaceTime feels like a mini kiki.
- DT- FaceTime, I want to see my friend's faces! More so now with COVID.
Sneakers or Heels?
- DG- Heels. They make me feel confident and powerful. Also, I’m 5”2’ so I can always use the extra inches.
- DT- Heels. They elevate any outfit in my humble opinion.
Going out or Staying in?
- DG- Depends on the day. But now that I'm forced to quarantine, all I want to do is dance the night away!
- DT- I used to be a going out girl but I love spending time with family and making memories at home :)
Cooking or Eating out?
- DG- Cooking. Trying new recipes and making them your own is always a good time!
- DT- It depends. This past year I’ve done a lot of eating out in continuing to support local restaurants (and also because I’m lazy), but I do love finding a new recipe to try & cook. I have both of Chrissy Teigen's cookbooks and I've been thumbing through Ayesha Curry's cookbook recently too!